As a newly designed small zero tail excavator for multi-working conditions,WE20H inte-grates energy conservation, reliability and comfort, which has flexible operation and low noise, and is widely used in narrow space such as construction sites, gardens, municipal and urban construction.
Equiped with Yanmar Engine, in line with the country’s Ill emission standards, to ensure the reliability of the machineunder bad operating conditions,High-precision air filter and two-stage diesel filtration are standard to ensure reliable engine operation
Equiped with hydraulic components of world famous brand, CT18-9B+ adopts imported hydraulic pumps, hydro Control main valve, control handle, EATON travel motor and swing motor from USA, which has more sensitive operation and control more stable system performance and higher reliability
Chassis retractable, folding dozing shovel, flexible working width, working device can be deflected, suitable for a vari-ety of edge, corner places, hydraulic pilot control, more flexible operation, hydraulic quick change lines, easy to installa variety of accessories,Up lift-up overall rear hood, open the hood can carry out daily maintenance work
Anti-tipping and falling object design driver’s room and driver shed two configuration options, the whole machine meets the CE certification requirements, cab model swarm fan, improve winter work comfort
Common Jobs for Mini Excavators:
Most mini excavators are used for light demo, material handling, stump removal, construction projects or landscaping.
Because of these capabilities, mini excavators are often used for smaller projects in construction and landscaping. These include:
How to Choose The Right Mini Excavator For Your Project
The best way to find the right excavator for a project is to plan. Knowing exactly what kind of role the excavator will play on site will help determine what kind of excavator is needed. As a result, your job can actually become more efficient. It can be more efficient for a job to rent the right size equipment for what is needed instead of trying to make one piece fit for a variety of jobs.
The Mini Excavator VS Standard Excavators
The mini excavator and standard excavator both have a time and place for best use. This means that the mini excavator can be better suited for certain jobs over a standard excavator. It is always important to choose an equipment type based off the project demands instead of personal preference. This helps to prioritize efficiency and productivity in all projects.
Work Principle of Mini Excavator
Diesel engine changes the chemical energy of diesel into mechanical energy that is then altered with hydraulic gear pump to hydraulic energy that is distributed to each actuating element (such as hydraulic cylinder, swing motor and traveling motor). After that, each actuating element transform the hydraulic energy back to mechanical energy, driving the work equipment and running the complete machine
Movement and power transmission route of excavator shown below:
1. Traveling power route: diesel engine¡ª¡ªcoupler¡ª¡ªhydraulic pump(mechanical energy changed to hydraulic energy) ¡ª¡ªdistributor valve¡ª¡ªcentral swing joint¡ª¡ªtraveling motor(hydraulic energy changed to mechanical energy)-sprocket–rubber crawler¡ª¡ªstarting of traveling
2. Swing power route: diesel engine¡ª¡ªcoupler¡ª¡ªhydraulic pump(mechanical energy changed to hydraulic energy) ¡ª¡ªdistributor valve¡ª¡ªswing motor(hydraulic energy changed to mechanical energy) ¡ª¡ªSlewing bearing¡ª¡ªrealizing of wing
3. Boom power route: diesel engine¡ª¡ªcoupler¡ª¡ªhydraulic pump(mechanical energy changed to hydraulic energy) ¡ª¡ªdistributor valve¡ª¡ªboom cylinder(hydraulic energy changed to mechanical¡ª¡ªboom movement
4. Arm power route: diesel engine¡ª¡ªcoupler¡ª¡ªhydraulic pump(mechanical energy changed to hydraulic energy) ¡ª¡ªdistributor valve¡ª¡ªarm cylinder(hydraulic energy changed to mechanical energy)¡ª¡ªarm movement
5. Bucket power route: diesel engine¡ª¡ªcoupler¡ª¡ªhydraulic pump(mechanical energy changed to hydraulic energy) ¡ª¡ªdistributor valve¡ª¡ªbucket cylinder(hydraulic energy changed to mechanical energy) ¡ª¡ªbucket movement